Communicator

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Steve Wilson
    Newbie
    • Feb 2020
    • 11
    • Mitchell, Indiana

    #1

    Communicator

    Can someone please send me a link for NEC Communicator for my series 1 NEC NC1600 Projector. The version that I tried today may have been to new to work with my old NEC projector. Thanks for any help. Its been awhile since I have been on here!
  • Leo Enticknap
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3572
    • Loma Linda, CA

    #2
    Email cinema.support {at} sharpnec-displays,com, and they'd be happy to. The final version of the Series 1 DCC was 2.0.1.0, if I remember correctly.

    Comment

    • Joao Lopes
      Newbie
      • Oct 2020
      • 17
      • Porto, Portugal, Europe

      #3
      NEC S1 NEC Communicator DCC S1 2.1.0.0

      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

      Comment

      • Steve Wilson
        Newbie
        • Feb 2020
        • 11
        • Mitchell, Indiana

        #4
        Thanks guys for the help. I am trying to realign my bulb. Do I do this in the service tab and if so. what are the passwords to get into those tabs. Thanks

        Comment

        • Dave Macaulay
          Pro Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 460
          • Toronto, Ontario, Canada

          #5
          Yes, service login (through mode button). Then alignment is under one of the new tabs that appear but I don't know which one offhand. You get a number to try and maximise. The number is from a light sensor, and isn't calibrated to anything - two projectors getting the same lumen output won't have the same number.
          Sharing passwords in this public forum is prohibited. I can give it to you in a PM but not here. Note that this is the same password that is used to clear tamper errors, if you have that one you're all good to go.

          Comment

          • Steve Wilson
            Newbie
            • Feb 2020
            • 11
            • Mitchell, Indiana

            #6
            Thanks Dave for the help!

            Comment

            Working...