September 2026: Due to a software update, all users will be required to change their password.
Use the login dialog to enter your credentials and follow the link to change your password.
If you don't know your password or user name, use the "Forgot Password" link in the login dialog.
FYI: Unfortunately (for you) Film-Tech rules prohibit posting of passwords & log-ins, even default
ones that are published openly in manuals or on other websites. (and Brad is pretty vigilant at
enforcing this rule) However, this does not prohibit one of the other members from e-mailing you
privately with the information you need.. Last time I was stuck finding a default password, a few
minutes of Google-ing was all I needed to find it in a manual online. Although one of the venues
I work at has multiple SONY projectors & servers, we don't use their captioning system, so I can't
be of any help- - but maybe one of the other members will come through for you. Good Luck!
Comment