Sony STWA-C101 default login

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Andrew Brady
    Newbie
    • Jan 2020
    • 2
    • Orlando, FL, USA

    #1

    Sony STWA-C101 default login

    Does anyone know the default login for the Sony STWA-C101 captioning system?
    Thanks
  • Jim Cassedy
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1450
    • San Francisco

    #2
    FYI: Unfortunately (for you) Film-Tech rules prohibit posting of passwords & log-ins, even default
    ones that are published openly in manuals or on other websites. (and Brad is pretty vigilant at
    enforcing this rule) However, this does not prohibit one of the other members from e-mailing you
    privately with the information you need.. Last time I was stuck finding a default password, a few
    minutes of Google-ing was all I needed to find it in a manual online. Although one of the venues
    I work at has multiple SONY projectors & servers, we don't use their captioning system, so I can't
    be of any help- - but maybe one of the other members will come through for you. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Jim Cassedy; 11-17-2022, 06:35 PM.

    Comment

    Working...