Recently I got this error on my screenwriter that two of my server which is doremi showvaulth, the error says "_device_sync_content_information: KeyError('cpl_id',)
There is 8 screen on my site but 2 of them (Screen 2 & 3) have that error on the screenwriter, I already delete and add back the screen server configuration on the screenwriter but thats not changing anything, change the LAN cable from the Doremi showvault to the switch still not working, ping-ing is okay, and the content is just fine if I check on the Doremi server directly. How to solve this?
This is the picture of the error:
1000110944.jpg
This is my first post on the forum, so I hope you guys understand what im trying to describe, many thanks!!
There is 8 screen on my site but 2 of them (Screen 2 & 3) have that error on the screenwriter, I already delete and add back the screen server configuration on the screenwriter but thats not changing anything, change the LAN cable from the Doremi showvault to the switch still not working, ping-ing is okay, and the content is just fine if I check on the Doremi server directly. How to solve this?
This is the picture of the error:
1000110944.jpg
This is my first post on the forum, so I hope you guys understand what im trying to describe, many thanks!!
Comment