DCP2K4 w/dolphin to Barco Series 4 4K

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ryan Gallagher
    Film God
    • Nov 2022
    • 2855
    • Austin, Texas, USA

    #31
    Originally posted by Leo Enticknap
    That's interesting. Last month I installed an SP4K-15C with an ICMP-X in it: a week later, the end user reported the same symptom. USB3 sticks would sometimes fail to be recognized, and a reboot of the ICMP-X was needed to fix that; but the fault never presented when using the CRU reader (externally powered, obviously) via USB3. I therefore put it down to the known issue of the relatively weak USB power supply in the ICMP (all variants), but am now wondering if there could be a software/firmware bug at work.
    I take that back Leo. Maybe we did not wait for the CRU to be detected, or the web interface needed a refresh (as it often does). The USB3 CRU drive is working just now. Will try my other devices now that I know some of the UI quirks.

    Comment

    • Ryan Gallagher
      Film God
      • Nov 2022
      • 2855
      • Austin, Texas, USA

      #32
      Before it goes away, here are some photos. Note the c-clamps and strap keeping the projector from just sliding off the ped. Ed was trying to avoid using the max lens tilt and stay in the more optimal part of the optics, but I think he was still pretty close to it. Note that location and port is where one of the spotlights usually lives, extreme booth right, (on that platform flipped up on edge).

      IMG_7279.jpgIMG_7280.jpg

      Oldschool vs Newschool: The center-line projector is the 2nd 35mm inward.

      IMG_7281.jpg

      Comment

      Working...