Hi all, My wife is a teacher of the blind and visually impaired and brought up the idea of doing a private screening at our small theater for her students. Basically we would want the descriptive audio track to play through the main speakers rather than through the headphones. Do you all think this is even possible? Assuming the DCP has a VI track, would it be possible to somehow get that to play on the main speakers? We have a CP650 if that helps.
Also, anybody have any thoughts on non-Disney films with VI tracks that would be good/appropriate for middle and high school kids? I'm also not opposed to making a DCP from a Blu-ray, but I'm not sure which movies have descriptive audio tracks. Thanks for your time!
Also, anybody have any thoughts on non-Disney films with VI tracks that would be good/appropriate for middle and high school kids? I'm also not opposed to making a DCP from a Blu-ray, but I'm not sure which movies have descriptive audio tracks. Thanks for your time!
Comment