I went to set up my playlist yesterday and no cues showed up on the list of available cues. The only cue listed was FIRE ALARM.
The cues were all listed under the Automation tab but they refused to show up on the playlist editor. Clicking on the cue entry field did nothing.
I called the tech that I deal with and he reinstalled the configuration file and then after rebooting the cues showed up as expected. (Though I lost my existing playlist and had to set that up again too.)
First time I've encountered that.
The cues were all listed under the Automation tab but they refused to show up on the playlist editor. Clicking on the cue entry field did nothing.
I called the tech that I deal with and he reinstalled the configuration file and then after rebooting the cues showed up as expected. (Though I lost my existing playlist and had to set that up again too.)
First time I've encountered that.
Comment