Random photos, comics, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Marcel Birgelen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3619
    • Maastricht, NL

    #271
    buddha.jpg
    What came first, the CAPTCHA or the wheel?

    Comment

    • Jim Cassedy
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 1450
      • San Francisco

      #272
      I have a belief that "sooner or later everything shows up on e-bay". I spotted this item this
      morning. I wonder if some Bozo will buy it, not realizing it's useless without a key.
      EBayDCP.png

      Comment

      • Martin McCaffery
        Expert Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 575
        • Montgomery, Alabama

        #273
        I wonder if Deluxe's lawyers will get to them first.

        Comment

        • Mark Gulbrandsen
          Film God
          • Jan 2020
          • 3093
          • Nashville, TN

          #274
          Even the the hard drive is only worth $10!

          Comment

          • Leo Enticknap
            Film God
            • Jan 2020
            • 3572
            • Loma Linda, CA

            #275
            Now that Deluxe are offering their e-delivery boxes to pretty much anybody who asks for one, and for free, I shudder to think how many CRU cartridges with drives in them are being piled into landfills.

            Comment

            • Leo Enticknap
              Film God
              • Jan 2020
              • 3572
              • Loma Linda, CA

              #276
              image.png​

              Image in the confirmation email I received after booking a plane ticket.

              At the risk of getting political, this strikes me as a serious misfire of woke messaging. The takeaway I'm getting from it is "Black people - you too can become airline pilots, but only if you're willing to cut all your hair off and go bald like me..."

              Comment

              • Frank Cox
                Film God
                • Jan 2020
                • 2314
                • Melville Saskatchewan

                #277
                Maybe I'm living in a different world, but I think you're reading far too much into that.

                I don't know if that's a real photograph or something that was staged, but either way it's just a throw-away piece of semi-clipart that happens to say Delta on it (I guess).

                Comment

                • Randy Stankey
                  Film God
                  • Jan 2020
                  • 1388
                  • Erie, PA, USA

                  #278
                  I think you're reaching. Yeah, the people in the photo are Black but not "too Black." It's clear that the photo is staged but I don't think there is any hidden message beyond that.

                  Comment

                  • Frank Cox
                    Film God
                    • Jan 2020
                    • 2314
                    • Melville Saskatchewan

                    #279
                    2884474.gif
                    abcdefghijk

                    Comment

                    • Leo Enticknap
                      Film God
                      • Jan 2020
                      • 3572
                      • Loma Linda, CA

                      #280
                      Seen on an install site today:

                      image.png​

                      Comment

                      • Jim Cassedy
                        Film God
                        • Jan 2020
                        • 1450
                        • San Francisco

                        #281
                        One of the assistant managers here had his personal
                        laptop at the theater the other day to do some extra work.

                        ComputerCat.jpg

                        (Cute, but now his computer sleeps all day! )

                        Comment

                        • Leo Enticknap
                          Film God
                          • Jan 2020
                          • 3572
                          • Loma Linda, CA

                          #282
                          My Windows desktop kit is just about awake, but struggling a bit:

                          image.png
                          It's nearly midnight as I write, so the real thing is now fully awake, alert, and demanding a steady stream of Trader Joe's cat treats...
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          • Frank Cox
                            Film God
                            • Jan 2020
                            • 2314
                            • Melville Saskatchewan

                            #283
                            shoe_daily052624.jpg
                            abdefghijklm

                            Comment

                            • Leo Enticknap
                              Film God
                              • Jan 2020
                              • 3572
                              • Loma Linda, CA

                              #284
                              About two decades ago, when the movie came out, I remember a news story reporting that United 93 was played as the in-flight movie on a British Airways plane. More recently, I have seen both Airport and The Hindenburg on offer in the "cheesy oldies" section in the IFE systems on Delta or Virgin flights. They'll be putting entire seasons of Air Disaster Investigation on there next...

                              Comment

                              • Leo Enticknap
                                Film God
                                • Jan 2020
                                • 3572
                                • Loma Linda, CA

                                #285
                                image.png

                                How can​ you "WATCH LIVE" an event that is taking place in a locked room with no cameras in it?!

                                Comment

                                Working...